This is the blog for the Stage Movement Class at Metro State University in Denver. We'll be discussing our readings and viewings for class here.

Jan 25, 2011

A week late, but I'm here! :D

Hi All!

My name is Rezal Martinez and I have been in school forever. Haha. I love learning though so I'm not too upset about it. :)

I attended DU for a brief spell where I was working toward a double major in Theatre and International Studies, then I was a film major at the Art Institute of Denver, and now I am a Theatre major and Psych minor at Metro! I feel I've finally figured out what I want to do with my life: help others through counseling as a Psychologist.

After graduating I'm hoping to get my masters in either Drama Therapy or Psychology and then get my doctorate so I have a long road ahead.

I know quite a few of you from theatre and other venues, but I am looking forward to meeting the rest of you and deepening our friendships!

See you all Saturday. :)


1 comment: