This is the blog for the Stage Movement Class at Metro State University in Denver. We'll be discussing our readings and viewings for class here.

May 4, 2011

The Professor's Workout

This week I've been able to get back to the gym and lift weights and soak, b/c my husband's injury is getting much better. So we've been concluding the full-body circuit. I've also ridden the bike up and down this insane hill from my house to the grocery store, so. We'll ba adding the elliptical to our new circuit this summer.

Hey! All of you should look into taking my stage combat class this summer--it's staffs. I'll post a thingie about it here soon.

2 comments:

  1. Jenn - I really wanted to take your stage combat class but unfortunately my husband and I just cannot afford it. I am making time in my schedule and budget to go next summer if it is still available. I really wish this class was a requirement for actors (BA and BFA majors) so we could graduate with these necessary skills. Thank you so much for making it available and I look forward to looking into it next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do take payment plans, if you can pay some and then some. I can certainly work with you if you'd like. And if you take the summer course, you can test into the Advanced Stage combat class in Fall.

    And thanks! I do think it's necessary skills.

    ReplyDelete