This is the blog for the Stage Movement Class at Metro State University in Denver. We'll be discussing our readings and viewings for class here.

May 13, 2011

WORKOUT

SOOOOOO I have not remembered to blog every time I have worked out, however, in the last 2 months I have been putting my gym membership to use, going at least 3 times a week (sometimes more) with Scott (Marklin).

Having a workout buddy really helps. We switch each day between legs & abs, chest & shoulders and arms & back. Today was arms and back, and I am going to be sore tomorrow! I always do at least 20 mins of cardio running or biking before lifting weights or doing toning exercises. We usually always spend at least an hour to an 1h30 at the gym each time. It's been a lot of fun and I'm starting to see (and feel) a bit of improvement! Once summer is here I plan to hit it a bit harder because the weather will be nice and I won't have to study any more, yay!

Although the blog has been inconsistent (sorry) please take note that the exercising has NOT been inconsistent :-)

Happy Summer

1 comment:

  1. Scott Marklin sucks. As a person. :) I look forward to seeing you both this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete