This is the blog for the Stage Movement Class at Metro State University in Denver. We'll be discussing our readings and viewings for class here.

Jan 31, 2014

Creative Movement Questions

Hello! So these are the three answers I chose. I hope this posts correctly! Right okay here we go.

7. Sensitivity: This is a hit and miss topic with me as well. There are certain times when I am completely aware and in control of me and my surroundings, and then there are times when I will bulldoze through situations and accidentally run into walls with no regards to consequences because I’m not aware of them. Picking up on correct social cues has been an issue for me since I was little and thankfully I am getting better at it.

12. Spontaneity: It depends honestly, there are times where it is quite easy to react freely but there are also times where I get stuck in a habit and have a hard time getting out. It is not one way or the other, it is both.

13. Adventurousness and Daring: I am usually scared to take the first step. To make a choice that could have a huge impact on my life. I’ve realized that I need to take baby steps when it comes to the really important things in life. There are times when I definitely jump in feet first though so it really depends on the situation.


www.mnartists.org Black Label Movement, "Visceral" was on stage Feb 10-12. Photo by William Cameron. Courtesy of Black Label Movement


No comments:

Post a Comment