This is the blog for the Stage Movement Class at Metro State University in Denver. We'll be discussing our readings and viewings for class here.

May 9, 2014

Creative Movement Questions


http://sixxnine.wordpress.com/2011/01/02/project-london/

I love watching others move because I now realize all the ways that I move differently from others. I play a game while I’m at the library now to watch people and figure out which plane they move on while they are walking and what part of their body they lead with. I have discovered that some of my favorite goofy friends move with very little inhibition and that is part of why I enjoy spending time with them.

 I am able to have fun moving and investigating who I am and I have enjoyed every minute of the variety of new movement types I have been introduced to.  However, my favorite part of this class has been the privilege of getting to see more of who people are and how we can relate to each other through movement.

1.       My answer for this question is the one that has probably changed the most. Although I am still a little shy, I think that my movement more clearly expresses my feelings, philosophy and inner creative forces than it did at the beginning of the semester. I don’t naturally have a very bold movement style and I don’t necessarily stand out but my movement does mostly express who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment