This is the blog for the Stage Movement Class at Metro State University in Denver. We'll be discussing our readings and viewings for class here.

May 9, 2014

Final Post

Seeing others: I am much more able to notice movement in others now. Especially in a stage environment. I was at a choir concert at my sister's high school and was thinking "COMMIT! STOP SLOUCHING!!! THIS SONG IS FUNNY HOLD YOURSELF AS SUCH!!!!"
Flexibility: I feel less flexible now than at the beginning of the semester, I think it is due to illness and stress. For some reason I am infinitely more stressed this semester than last, and I am holding it in my upper body. I should be able to improve that on my own though.
Creative Play: I feel much more open to play and trust myself. This class was a very safe environment to do weird things and learn what I'm capable of coming up with. I've developed a great ability to emulate  a character quickly to help the internal.

I'll email you tonight for further reduced credit with the rest of the list..... My email doesn't work on my iPad with campus wifi. Sorry :-//
Aaand sorry that I forgot to do this post when it was due...




                                          http://www.jellymuffin.com/images/im_sorry/

No comments:

Post a Comment