This is the blog for the Stage Movement Class at Metro State University in Denver. We'll be discussing our readings and viewings for class here.

Apr 16, 2015

A Dream Come True

I remember when I was really young, I did want to be a clown. Not the scary ones, but what we had discussed in class. The Clownlympics was truly a dream come true. I enjoyed how seriously everyone took the challenge. Each group gave their all, came up with clever ideas, and presented a pretty polished finished product. I loved the second group that did the fishing scene. They set up the scenario very well; I knew immediately what they were doing. No one went over board or had too much frantic energy. Everything was focused and well executed. I was truly impressed by my colleagues last week. Thank you guys for a really great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment