This is the blog for the Stage Movement Class at Metro State University in Denver. We'll be discussing our readings and viewings for class here.

Apr 17, 2014

Clownlympics

Eli, JD, Jess
I thought they had a great opening. The physical characters were really strong for all three of them. I could tell who these characters where just by how they walked, which was great. I thought the part where Eli threw the heavy ball and it landed only a few feet away was really funny. Also the relay race was pretty great.

Kalond, Mel
This was an interesting story line. I liked how they went with a robbery as their "sport" in this situation. The story was easy to follow along. I liked how the chemistry between the two characters created some great give and take moments.

Me, Kayla, Darcy
I really loved our story line. Our beginning could have been longer to better establish what was going on. A comment was made that I could have embraced my winning of the dog award more instead of being sad because I'm actually a human. In hindsight I agree. If I had to do the scene over I would make that change. The stunts we used: prance, skip, run, ausomble, sisson, full spin, forward roll, side roll, cartwheel, bridge, Captain Kirk fall, tuck jump, crucifix roll, bridge, and army crawl.

http://images2.sina.com/english/life/p/2010/1023/6295bbd9eba6b7d21d37cdcbc3f05d7b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment