This is the blog for the Stage Movement Class at Metro State University in Denver. We'll be discussing our readings and viewings for class here.

Mar 9, 2015

Scene Review

First Scene

Jason and Ashara did a nice job. Jason broke up his lines in strange areas and I wasn't sure if that was a character choice or not it seemed to work in places. Ashara could have been a bit louder.

Second Scene:

Brian and Gustavo had very good onstange energy in their scene, tactics were well played, Brian could have slowed down just a bit! Jordan had a nice ending to the scene with Gustavo.

My Scene

In my HUMBLE opinion I thought I played Lucy well with the proper tactics. She was in an awkward situation not having any of the books Lydia requested. Nikki and Audrey did a great job playing off each other's energy.

Fourth Scene

Scott was absolutely hilarious. I would have liked to have seen more in between levels of anger instead of the extreme right off the bat. When Zane was able to look away from his lines, everything flowed well!


Great job to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment