This is the blog for the Stage Movement Class at Metro State University in Denver. We'll be discussing our readings and viewings for class here.

Mar 20, 2014

Bein a Clown

I found this reading incredibly interesting. I had no idea there were detailed categories of clowns, which is silly now that I think about it. It was also very interesting to find out that someone can be a clown without the makeup, I always just figured they were "clownish" in personality. Also, I'm wearing a Lucille Ball shirt right now. So that was fun for me.
I would love to find a way to tone down every take for all forms of acting, they all make me laugh just thinking about them. Too bad a triple take is too over the top... for regular theatre I mean.

http://www.ibtimes.com/we-still-love-lucy-after-100-years-839963

No comments:

Post a Comment