This is the blog for the Stage Movement Class at Metro State University in Denver. We'll be discussing our readings and viewings for class here.

Mar 13, 2014

Rivals Review

Hey everyone!!
So everything that I am writing now was written down last week in my notebook, just as an FYI.
Darcy and Kayla: This scene is a lot different than the scene I did as Lydia.  I didn't think to have Lydia portrayed this way. I noticed the scene was suspenseful and comical.
Mine and Rachael's: I feel we did a pretty good job with timing, how we got the message across, and how we portrayed each character.
Kalond and JD's: I noticed their interaction worked very well.  I really liked JD's idea of the woman as well as how he was able to get so upset right after it.



http://www.old-lewesians.org.uk/barbicans/rivals33.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment