This is the blog for the Stage Movement Class at Metro State University in Denver. We'll be discussing our readings and viewings for class here.

Mar 18, 2011

Prof. Jenn: Her Life and Times

I've supposed to have been weight-lifting 3X a week for the past month, but lately life has gotten in the way and some of those weeks we've only done one or two days. Today we did all our exercises (described earlier) at 1 set of 10 reps @ 75% heavy. Then we soak in the hot tub. Ah...

Also, who here besides me was ridiculously sore after last week's class? :)

Finally, for your amusement, I post this pic of me and friend in our high school's clowning unit. This would have been back in '89 or '90--as our exam for that clowning unit, our teacher made us go out on Pearl Street Mall and clown in public for at least one hour. I remember amusing quite a few people...

2 comments:

  1. (Yes, I was aware that one was you. No, I'm not trying to be a jerk.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We scare you? A couple 16-year-old Goth girls done up like clowns?...well, now that you mention it...

    ReplyDelete